Friday, April 18, 2014

Why David Cameron is an Awful Man...

This is a dream from last night: In it, I have a missing cat. And, as many of my friends know, I love my cat more than I love most people.

But I am fortunate because Prime Minister David Cameron, who has lost one of his offspring after leaving them in a pub, kindly mentions my missing cat in his press statement asking for the return of his missing child.

The Cameron child is returned and there is much relief. Then my cat is returned... But Prime Minister David Cameron realises my cat is beautiful and decides to keep it for himself. And there is nothing I can do.

This is one additional reason to despise David Cameron and everything he stands for... because even in a bizarre dream he just doesn't care. He simply takes. Because he can.

No comments: