Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Toilet Break...

I went into a toilet cubicle at work the other day.

The toilets themselves are astonishing because I work at quite a flash media company, but many of my co-workers don’t seem to know how to use a toilet. This means I often walk into a cubicle to greeted by a scene that would not look out of place during a dirty protest in a prison riot. 

The scene that met me, however, provided a new source of fascination. In the pan of the toilet were two small buns with white icing on top, bobbing around in the water. 

I simply could not compute.

So either some idiot thought a toilet cubicle was a great place to bring cakes to eat, then thought ‘I don’t want these any more now I'm having a shit…’ Or, worse, somebody is shitting whole cakes.

Either way, it’s not the actions of a well man.

PS. Went in there today and three pens, a pair of rusty scissors and a roll of sellotape were balanced on the toilet roll dispenser. Invent your own narratives…

No comments: