Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Modern World Disgusts Me: Part IV...


I was accused on 'Not caring about the little people' the other day...
'You've changed since you became a big shot,' sneered a colleague.

I pondered her comments then offered the following response.
'I may have changed, but that's because I'm now trying to ensure the survival of the project I'm working on, so fuck-headed twats like you, who do nothing but whine like arse-slapped children, will continue to have a job and not have to sell their, frankly, too-much-junk-in-the-trunk arses for past-their-sell-by-date Findus crispy pancakes, because they no longer have an income to put food on the table. Because, to be frank, no other cunt will employ you. Ever. Even for menial work like giving suckjobs to tramps to give the proper whores a rest. 
'And, for your further information, I don't dislike you or your kith and kin because I consider you to be little people. I don't really consider you at all. Fact. And if I didn't like you, it wouldn't be because I'm a snob. It would be because I'm regional facist and I don't like people like you, who come from wherever you come from. Wherever that fucking shithole is? What's that? Manchester? Well I don't like Manchesterians. The place probably doesn't even fucking well exist and, if it does, it's just probably a small village where the inhabitants all fuck each other and have kids with 13 fingers. So cunt the fuck off.'

The office went a bit quiet after that. I may also not have said any of those things. Just thought them. Or imagined them as part of a future comedy routine...

No comments: