Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Work Meeting Notes: Hiking Holiday...


An occasional series based on my Tuesday morning presentation updates at work:

Morning. I am back from my hiking holiday and I survived. So that’s good, isn’t it? Sadly the two people I was taking on their first walking trip didn’t. But you can’t expect everything to go according to plan, can you?

This week, I will mainly be: 
  • Doing some writing
  • Doing some editing
  • Doing some proofreading
  • Trying to ensure we don't get sued
Finally, I thought I’d share some olde worlde homespun hiking tips I picked up from wise old hikers over the weekend: 
  • Red sky at night, Tescos is on fire, don’t shop there.
  • Don’t eat yellow snow or to the hospital you must go.
  • Don’t cross a river in spate or you’ll slip on a rock, smash your head on a jagged rock and die.
That’s all for me.

No comments: