Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring Has Sprung!

Got up at 6.15am to go to ki class this morning. This is pretty much normal routine these days and it’s a fabulous way to start the day. Well once a week anyway…

For the uninitiated, ki is the Korean version of the Chinese chi, which basically amounts to life energy. Ki class looks a bit like tai chi and yoga with a bit of meditation thrown in and it’s a good way to get in tune with yourself and focus the mind.

It’s also a good class to do because it’s followed by an hour-long hapkido class and I find I take lots more onboard when my mind is sharp and focused.

After class I also hit on an idea for a few scenes in a play that I’ve been stuck on and I also got another scene for a sitcom idea I’m tinkering with. It was also sunny and a bit breezy and walking over Blackfriars Bridge just seemed a good place to be.

Sadly I then arrived at work and it all went wrong. Bugger…

No comments: