Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Other Woman Who Loves Other Women News...

I am grading for the belt before black in just over two weeks and as I've had bits and bobs of time off injured and ill over the past four months I am trying to get back up to speed so I don't make a total arse out of myself.

Fortunately the OWWLOW (Other Woman Who Loves Other Women) passed the same grading last year so I spent an hour going through stuff with her this evening. She's a very good martial artist and as she's also a dancer she looks incredibly graceful when she's moving. She's also an utter athlete and it makes me realise I still have a tendency to be a bit of a brawler rather than a nimble-footed ninja-in-training whenever I take some time to watch her.

But if I'm going to spend an hour getting hot and sweaty in a room with a woman who's not my wife then I'm glad it's her. And I also love the fact that she give me advice like 'You need to spread your legs a bit wider' without smirking.

Well, without smirking too much...

No comments: