Monday, January 30, 2017

Other Woman News...

Tonight was an all-too-rare night training at hapkido, followed by an hour in the pub with the Other Woman.

I am currently carrying an injury with the excellent name of Foot Drop. I like this because it sounds vaguely Middle Ages. The upshot of this, however, is that I cannot control half of the movement in my right foot, so my hapkido looks even less fluid and graceful than usual, regardless of the lack of regular class attendance.

In the pub, however, it was business as usual and topics covered included:
Oral sex and teddy bears
Meat Loaf and al fresco sex
Bothying and murder
Hollowed-out corpses and sleds
Cadavers and games of Name That Tune

The Other Woman remains one of the people I love most in the world. Few other people would encourage, inspire and create this type of illuminating discourse. Fact.

No comments: