Monday, February 17, 2020

The 120-press-ups-a-day Challenge: Part V...

I'm still at the 150 press-ups mark and I'm finding it OK. I'd like to increase that daily number, but I also don't want to exhaust myself. Or maybe I'm just lazy and this is the plateau where I've decided to pitch my fitness tent. Don't worry, I know the latter is a terrible analogy.

Anyway, the results so far: 

Day 46 Accumulative Press-ups Total: 4530
Day 46 Weight: 12 stone 12 pounds
Day 46 Waist: 36 inches
Day 46 Chest: 41 Inches

The loss and gains so far are minuscule. But I'm also training BJJ and Hapkido so I am hoping muscles also replacing fat and that is why the weight has remained reasonably constant. I'm certainly eating enough fruit to single-handedly increase the share price in M&S at the moment. So at least they should be happy...

No comments: