Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pussy News...

The new cat has now been living at From Beer To Paternity Towers for almost two weeks and the Missus and the Boy are totally enamoured with her.

She's been christened Willow (our other cat is called Buffy) and she's into everything and clambers over anyone who happens to sit down in the front room where she is currently housed.

Willow also has a good line in playing bite the finger, foot, hand, leg or any other appendage that happens to be available. Biting and scratching a person's ears also seems to be her other favourite game. While sitting on their head.

Because she clings onto people and their clothing – and because she is a kitten who has yet to work out how to retract her claws – the Missus, the Boy and myself are currently covered in scratches.

But it was only when I was at the gym getting dry in the changing rooms after hapkido last week that I realised the full extent of this as my back, neck and arms are scratched to buggery.

So I look like I'm either having lots of aggressive sex or have started self-harming. Or I have a mental new kitten. Draw your own conclusions...

No comments: