Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Redundancy: Part III...



With draft one of The Selkie now in a decent place and the two rehearsed readings in the bag, I am about to turn my attention to my second writing project of a planned three before the end of the year.

This is a graphic novel based on a friend's idea involving Count Dracula. I can't give too many details away at the moment, but he's doing the art and I'm co-writing the script with him.

We've already storylined most of the first book, which we are hoping will be an ongoing series. And get picked up by Netflix. And make us loads of money. With critical success. And a thriving merchandising arm.

We're also getting to grips with how to format and write a graphic novel script. This is an entirely new skill set for both of us. But as we're both massive comics fans, we should be able to turn our comic consumer heads into comic creator heads.

It's going to be hard work but it will also be a lot of fun. I am bigly looking forward to this...

No comments: