Thursday, May 28, 2020

Lockdown News: Part XI...


As a professional journalist and writer, I am enjoying my new Twitter-bot-created status of #ScumMedia. 

I genuinely love the idea that to dismiss any criticism of HM Government, the entire media is being largely carpet-bombed by Tory bots on Twitter. North Korean news managers would be ashamed of this behaviour. 

I, on the other hand, am thinking about getting t-shirts printed. As #ScumMedia myself, I am proud to support other #ScumMedia such as The Guardian, The Mirror, The Sunday Times, The Daily Star, Owen Jones, Ash Sarker and Emily Maitlis. All of these have used facts to let the Johnson administration's recent record speak for itself.

If you are fellow #ScumMedia, stand up and be proud! 

PS. Here's a link to an analysis of where the majority of these tweets are coming from.

No comments: