Thursday, January 25, 2007

24...

Me, the boy and the missus are eating breakfast. Suddenly the music for 24 comes on and an advert for the new show begins. The boy is a big 24 fan and discusses this when the missus asks him what series it is.

‘It’s the sixth series.’
‘Is that 24:6 then?’
‘Yes.’
‘I only saw the first series. I got bored halfway through the second.’
‘When I first heard about it I thought all the series followed on from each other. I didn’t realise they were all set about six months apart… But that makes sense otherwise Jack Bauer would be having a really shit week.’
‘It would be a good tag line though…’
‘What? It’s Wednesday, there’s terrorists and Jack Bauer is absolutely shagged so he’s having a nap!’
‘Yeah. Something like that…’

The boy’s comedy potential continues…

No comments: