Friday, February 09, 2007

Other Woman News...

The Other Woman is learning to drive and the Other Woman’s Boyfriend is staying well clear of this.

And, having seen what violence she can unleash on a punchbag when anyone has the temerity not to notice her latest hairdo, I think this is probably a sensible decision on his behalf.

The Other Woman also admits to not being terribly confident on the road and, like me when I had my aborted attempts at learning to drive many years ago, she finds the whole prospect of learning to drive with OTHER CARS NEARBY a bit scary.

Consequently she’s initially learning on a simulator so I was a bit perplexed when we had the following conversation.

‘I nearly wrote the car off on one of my driving lessons yesterday.’
‘I thought you were learning in a simulator?’
‘I am…’
‘But the point of learning in a simulator is that it doesn’t actually move, isn’t it?’
‘Yes…’
‘So how the hell did you manage to write off a non-moving vehicle simulator?’
‘I got really angry when it wouldn’t do as it was told and I started hitting it…’

Gotta love her…

No comments: