Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fame!

Holy Moly is one website that I can spend several hours on and it can consistently make me laugh.

For those unaware of Holy Moly it’s a spurious celebrity gossip and slating website a la Pop Bitch but it’s much funnier. It also does a very natty line in funny T-shirts (see above) and the site features several different sections and my favourite one of these is called C**ts Corner where readers can nominate their own favourite celebrity c**ts.

Anyway a few weeks ago I nominated Dr Gillian McKeith and my entry made it on:

'Dr Gillian McKeith: Sanctimonious, sour-faced, shrill-voiced, patronising, fraudulently certificated, 20th-century snakeoil saleswoman, Jock bitch... You're not a "Dr" any more than my cock is a fucking heart surgeon. Get off my telly. Cunt.'

My mum will be so proud…

No comments: