Monday, March 05, 2007

Training Day…

It is Monday morning and I am very stiff – and not in a good way…

This is because yesterday was a full day of seminars and grading at the hapkido academy and I don’t think there is a single part of my body that does not ache.

Things got off to a gentle start with a three-hour ki seminar then it was grading time. As I wasn’t grading I played opponent to several people who were so I was merrily thrown around for an hour.

The day ended with a three-hour seminar on kicking and ground fighting. The kicking was tiring enough but the ground-fighting seminar was just brutal and it saw me get choked between the thighs and knees of several women, including the ever-fragrant OWWLOW (Other Woman Who Loves Other Women).

Then I went to the pub and got a bit pissed and made my way home with my body very stiff and bruised but my general demeanour very relaxed and fluid.

It was about halfway home that I realised I’d just paid money to get beaten up by various women. I may well be some type of pervert…

No comments: