Friday, April 13, 2007

OWWLOW News…

My hapkido instructor is in Chicago at our academy’s main school so all normal classes are cancelled for the week.

Fortunately she’s let me arrange a class in her absence – with several other senior belts. Sadly many can’t make it so 20 minutes before we are due to start it’s myself and the OWWLOW (Other Woman Who Loves Other Women) warming up before we begin.

The OWWLOW has read my blog and announces that she is also in the Leon-never-slept-with-Mathilda camp and hints that my interpretation of the film may be a by-product of my sometimes warped imagination. So I defend myself then change the subject to something else.

She then leaves the do-jang.

When she returns she announces that two other senior belts have arrived. Both are also intelligent, stunning females and lovely to boot and she jokes that I have arranged the class purely to be surrounded by beautiful women. She laughs – but I start to think it through…

I knew most of the male senior belts couldn’t make it for one reason or another yet I still arranged the class because I wanted to do it. And I didn’t really try to contact the only other male who might have made it as I didn’t have his email address – and didn’t try to get it either…

Maybe she’s right. Maybe I am an ego-driven evil genius who just wants to spend time with beautiful women… spend time actually being beaten up by beautiful women. I mean I knew what the score was when I married the Missus, herself the possessor of a fearsome right hook and a penchant for occasional violence, yet I still went ahead with it…

And I’m currently writing a play about Victorian prostitutes who hurt people for money…

Oh my god! I am sick in a masochistic way. I need help...

No comments: