Friday, January 10, 2020

The 120-press-ups-a-day Challenge: Part II...


It's Day 10, minus rest days at weekends so it's actually Day 8, and the challenge continues. 

The good news is that it's getting slightly easier. I've managed to hit the 40 consecutive press-ups mark without a break a couple of times and I manage at least one set of 30 consecutive press-ups each day. This means I'm usually breaking down 120 press-ups into five sets. That will improve next week when the plan is to do it in four sets before I increase the daily number the following week. 

I will crack the 100 consecutive press-ups threshold at some point this year! Unless the Missus tires of me heaving and gasping in the bedroom every morning. Apparently, this is not an attractive sight. I cannot imagine why. I always assumed me in my Deadpool boxer shorts would drive any laydeez wild.

Anyway, the results so far: 
Day 10 Accumulative Press-ups Total: 960
Day 10 Weight: 13 stone 3 pounds
Day 10 Waist: 36 inches
Day 10 Chest: 40 Inches

PS. The picture is of famed wrestler Frank Gotch. It is not of me. Just in case you thought it was. We are often mistaken for one another...

No comments: