Wednesday, January 01, 2020

The 120-press-ups-a-day Challenge: Part I...


A new thing I am doing in the lead-up to my first BJJ tournament of the year, which is towards the back end of February, is trying to add muscle to my frame. I've never been particularly muscular, despite doing gyms and weights, so this is a new bid to add mass. 

The main reason for doing this is to protect myself by adding padding, which should help my body avoid injury. It should also give me extra strength, too, which is a nice additional benefit. 

Anyway, above is a picture of me post-Xmas and below are my measurements, so I can keep track of where I am and what I look like. 

Day 1 Accumulative Press-ups Total: 120
Day 1 Weight: 13 stone 6 pounds
Day 1 Waist: 37 inches
Day 1 Chest: 40 Inches

I will be an Adonis. Like Steve Beaton. Probably...

No comments: