Sunday, January 26, 2020

The 120-press-ups-a-day Challenge: Part IV...


The good news is that I'm now racking up 150 press-ups a day. The bad news is that I've also watched a video teaching viewers the correct form and posture for press-ups. I haven't exactly been doing them incorrectly, but I also haven't been doing them to ensure I get the optimum benefit. 

So next week will see a bit of experimentation and refinement on how I deliver a better down and up motion. Make your own gags... 

Who'd have thought press-ups could be so complicated?

Anyway, the results so far: 
Day 24 Accumulative Press-ups Total: 2310
Day 24 Weight: 13 stone 2 pounds
Day 24 Waist: 36 inches
Day 24 Chest: 40 Inches

So no major changes. But I plan to keep going with this and I'll hopefully see some physical gains at some point. Probably...

No comments: