Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The 120-press-ups-a-day Challenge: Part III...


Alongside trying to train BJJ and Hapkido, this press-up lark is very hard work. Whoever thought of doing if is clearly a fucking moron. Oh, hang on, it was me. Hating press-ups sees me in good company, though. 

There is footage of legendary grappler and 'Gracie Hunter' Kasushi Sakuraba (pictured above) training press-ups while he's preparing for a fight. Even he stops doing them and grabs a breather the moment his trainer's back is turned. 

Anyway, the results so far: 
Day 17 Accumulative Press-ups Total: 1560
Day 17 Weight: 13 stone 3 pounds
Day 17 Waist: 36 inches
Day 17 Chest: 40 Inches

So nothing on the physical front has really changed very much. It certainly has not made me more rugged and macho. 

On the plus side, my scales give me a weather report. It's going to rain. For most of the week. Fucking technology...

No comments: