Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Something For The Weekend…

Myself and the Missus saw Arcade Fire on Sunday night at Ally Pally and they were bloody fantastic.

The Missus suggested I listen to their first album Funeral when she bought it a few years ago, but I ignored her as she sold it to me by saying ‘It’s gothy folk music and it’s so you it’s unbelievable!’

Then she reminded me of this view when she bought their new album Neon Bible last year. And I thought I'm not that predictable in my musical tastes, surely?

But now I've seen them live I have to admit that she was absolutely bang on the money and it’s only a matter of time before I become a fully fledged fan.

If you’re not convinced listen to the video for No Cars Go on You Tube. It’s very good…

2 comments:

Steve said...

They are excellent. And on Friday on MTV2 if you have that there is an Arcade Fire special....

Steve said...

Watched this and it was superb..