Thursday, November 29, 2007

Other Woman Who Loves Other Women News…

I am in class and I am paired with the OWWLOW (Other Woman Who Loves Other Women) and we are working on choking techniques.

The basic thrust of these is that they give you an escape route if somebody grabs you from behind, the side or from the front and allow you to turn a potentially not-very-good situation into one where you suddenly have control of your opponent and can do all sorts of ‘Bad shit’ as the Boy and his peer group would no doubt say.

Consequently we have to get quite physical with each other and, as she is in quite a cheeky mood, she dumps me on my arse then offers me the following compliment with a large smirk on her face.

‘You’re very good at going down. In fact there’s something very satisfying about the way you go down. In fact you go down really well…’

For once I am speechless in class. The OWWLOW is not only bloody lovely but she’s also superb at hapkido and has knocked me around the Dojang on many occasions – but this is the first time she’s defeated me with sauciness.

I think it should be a new set of techniques…

No comments: