Saturday, January 28, 2006

Notes To Self…

I must not:

i) Play on a pool Tour without checking out where the first event is held (ie. Southampton in Hampshire rather than Chatham in Kent). The train to Chatham is horrible, especially when you are not even supposed to be there.

ii) Play like an absolute tool when I get there and expect to beat good players playing with a blasĂ© attitude because I assume I am better than them. This rarely works…

iii) Travel anywhere with my mate Shaggy who seemingly relies on the draw of a card or the reading of runes to decide what is happening on any particular day. He is potentially a bigger idiot than I am and I must remember this.

iv) Laugh when people on public transport threaten to slit my throat as this tends to only provoke them.

It’s been a long day…

No comments: