Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Chuckle Brothers…



I started a pointless discussion at work the other day as I wanted to know how the Chuckle Brothers (‘From me…’ ‘To you…’) made the discovery that they were gifted children’s entertainers.

Was it a vocational thing, did they come up through the holiday camp circuit or did they suddenly realise that the market for comedy Hitler impersonators had dried up and they had to find work elsewhere?

It’s not perplexing me yet but it may do soon…

I had a similar problem a while ago when discussing the difference between a dwarf and a midget and this had me puzzled for a good month until I hit upon the answer.

So any help on the Chuckle Brothers question will win a prize.

Probably. If you work near me, live near me, do hapkido with me or play pool with me…

Otherwise if I turn up on your doorstep with flowers you may think I’m a bit of a stalker…

No comments: