Thursday, July 13, 2006

Snappy Days...

The boy is on work experience with a photographer chum and he’s having an absolute ball.

My worry, however, is that he will now become convinced that every working day involves taking snaps of celebs or being treated to agreeable dinners in pleasant eateries.

The good news, though, is that he has discovered he likes photography and he’s already arranging work experience for the summer holidays and learning how to use Photoshop so he can manipulate images.

Who knows, he may follow in the footsteps of his uncle (www.simonharsent.com) and make a career out of it.

In fact he is so enthused that he asked me to carry on training in the garden a few nights ago so he could take some snaps and experiment with his camera. I obliged – until I pulled a muscle in my leg.

This is why the shots start off aggressive then end with me holding an ice-pack on my leg.




At least he found it amusing…

No comments: