Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Fury!

My martial arts training in hapkido is one of the real joys of my life.

It keeps me relatively fit, it helps me calm down and focus on objectives much better, and I can sometimes look pretty tasty throwing punches and kicks around. Well, sometimes…

It also ensures I drink much less than was once the case as I’d now rather wake up and train than wake up with a hangover the next day.

So I was quite chilled and relaxed after two hours at the dojang this morning before work. Then somebody rather innocently mentioned Rupert Murdoch and I went off like a rocket on a two-minute tirade than included at least three f***s, two c***s and a few b******s.

I ended it with ‘…and when companies belonging to the crooked Ozzie shit pay taxes in this country then, and only then, will his newspapers have any right to voice opinions about what goes on in this country!’

My friend looked at me. Perplexed. He’d only wanted to discuss Sky TV…

No comments: