Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Art News…

We have eaten tea and the Missus and the Boy have left me alone and I am bored so I decide to get creative with Quality Street wrappers again.

I am being-creative when the Boy comes into the kitchen and looks at me in a puzzled way.
‘What are you doing?’
‘I’m being creative…’
‘Are they sweet wrappers?’
‘Yes…’

He pauses and looks at my first effort (pictured above) before passing comment.
‘I think you’re retarded…’

The Missus then enters the kitchen and looks at the table.
‘What on God’s earth are you doing?’
‘I’m being creative…’

The Missus looks at the Boy who looks back at her as if to say ‘He’s nothing to do with me. You fucking well married the idiot!’ The Boy sighs and leaves and the Missus ponders my creation then offers kind words of wisdom.
‘You’ve lost the plot!’

I don’t think I’ll bother being creative any more…

2 comments:

Steve said...

It's a shame, cos I really liked your spider creation...

Paul said...

It's me and you against the world of wannabe art critics Steve...