Monday, June 23, 2008

Fight Quest II...

My quest to become a UFC fighter has begun and I've gone onto their website to find out how I sign up. And, lo and behold, here it is...

Q: How do I get into the UFC?
A: Fighting in the UFC requires years of training and fighting experience. If you think you've got what it takes, send a VIDEO TAPE of your fights and a short bio to:
UFC Fighter Info
Attn:
Sean Shelby
PO Box 26959
Las Vegas, NV
89126


So by my reckoning I need to train for a year, then have a fight and videotape it.

I also need a name as all UFC fighters have a nickname. I sought the Boy's opinion and his answer was 'The Idiot'. I then sought advice from the Missus.
'If you go ahead with this I will divorce you...'

That's quite a rubbish nickname in my estimation...

No comments: